Find below the terms and conditions on this competition.
Good luck to you all,
from us here at Collaboroo HQ
Terms and Conditions
By entering our Competition you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the competition you will need to submit an idea or image of your activity, by submitting your entries before 12:00pm on 25/04/18.
- Please be aware that voting runs for 7 days after entry closing date. The voting period is from 4th April to 2nd May 2018 at 12pm. You cannot vote after this date.
- The image and wording that is being submitted must be your own.
- The closing date for competition entries is 25/04/18. Entrants must be aged 18 or over; all entrants must reside within the United Kingdom.
- All entries received after 12:00pm will be ineligible;
- Any entry deemed by The Consortium to be defamatory, offensive or abusive will be instantly disqualified and will not be presented on the gallery and will be removed from Collaboroo.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or incompletely received for whatsoever reason;
- No entries allowed from competitors, agents or third parties.
- The winner of the competition will be determined by the number of smiles the entry receives from other users (by submitting a ‘smile’ to an entry). The winner of the prize draw will be chosen at random.
- In the event of a ‘draw’ Collaboroo HQ will make the final decision on a winner.
- The winners of the competition will be notified by private message on Collaboroo and will have until 16/05/18 to claim the prize by replying with their full name and the address of their establishment for delivery.
- Cash alternative will not be offered. This prize is not transferable;
- Collaboroo retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- The prize will be 1 x Whiteboard Classbox Kit (contents as listed above). 1 kit will be rewarded to the winner of this competition.
- The winners MUST work in an Early Years or Primary establishment, and MUST reside within the UK. The prize will be sent to this address.
- The promoter is The Consortium, Hammond Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RR;
- The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.;
- No liability for lost or misdirected applications will be taken by The Consortium;
- By entering the completion you assigned all and any intellectual property rights in relation to the entries to this competition to The Consortium;
- Submission of this entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.